17/10/19 – Apprentice Greenskeeper
A great opportunity exists at the Shepparton Golf Club for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed person to fill this position.
Training will be both on the job and by a TAFE provider and will cover all aspects of Turf Maintenance.
- Have good communication skills
- Be reliable and punctual
- Able to work in a team environment
- Have attention to detail and take pride in their work
- Able to undertake manual/physical work
- Be able to work a flexible roster – as some weekend work will be required.
- An interest in the Turf Maintenance Industry would be favoured.
If you believe you are the right fit for the position, we look forward to hearing from you.
Applications should be marked attention:
Applications close – Friday 1st November 2019.